Kids Corner

Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Brady Bunch...The Complete Series!



Okay, I know I live vicariously through my kids so it wasn't a stroke of luck that they are now hooked on "The Brady Bunch" - my all-time favorite show when I was their age. Turns out the complete series is now available on DVD and my kids have been watching episode after episode and loving every minute of it. In fact, as I write this, they're now on season four when Marcia gets her braces and she's totally depressed because she thinks she looks really ugly. Can't wait till she gets bopped in the nose with that football, or the kids start singing those cheesy songs..."I think I'll go for a walk outside now, the summer sun's calling my name" - come on, you know what I'm talking about! And then there's Johnny Bravo and Davy Jones and Joe Namath...and the Grand Canyon and Hawaii and...well all I can say is I'm thrilled I've finally got them away from "Fairly Odd Parents" for a few minutes and while I'm sure "The Brady Bunch" will wear out it's welcome eventually, for now, I'm thrilled to take a walk down memory lane right along with my kids! To get your Brady fix today, Click Here! Or to return to Role Mommy, Click Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home